- Compact and Lightweight, Computerised Sewing Machine, 20 Quilting, Decorative and Utility stitches, 0-7mm adjustable stitch width.
- Start/Stop Button Speed Control Slide Needle Up/Down Extra High Presser Foot Lift.
- Feed Teeth Lever, Fix Function, Built in Accessory Tray, 2 Automatic 1 Step Buttonholes.
- Adjustable Presser foot Pressure, Adjustable Thread Tension, Adjustable Needle Position, Top Loading Bobbin with Clear Cover.
- Snap On Presser Foot, Built-in Needle Threader, Built-in practical carry handle, Hard Cover, Weight 7 kg approx, Voltage: 220-240 Volts, Approx Dimensions W 39cm x H 29cm.
Free Gift Includes:
40 x Sewing Thread (thread colours may vary), 3 x Scissors, 20 x Needles, 1 x Bobbin Box, 1 x Tape Measure, 1 x Pearl Head Pins, 1 x Seam Ripper, H Class 100Q Extension Table (920363-096).
This H Class 100Q is a compact and lightweight machine useful for travel and classes. It’s useful to those that are new to sewing and want to personalise items and create trendy looks.
The 100Q includes 20 built-in stitches including quilting, utility and decorative stitches; plus, two one-step buttonholes, that are ideal for creative projects. Adjust stitch width up to 7mm. Adjustable presser foot pressure will let you sew any fabric type and weight with perfect results. Adjustable thread tension is easy to adjust for special threads and techniques.
The modern style of the machine offers Compact and lightweight at just 15 lbs (7kg) – perfect for travel and classes. Start/Stop button lets you sew without the foot control. Speed Control Slide makes it easy to adjust the speed for greater control. Needle Stop Up/Down sets the needle to stop up or down for pivoting, Extra-High Presser Foot Lift raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics and multiple layers can be placed effortlessly under the presser foot. Built-In Needle Threader makes threading easy. Feed Teeth Lever makes it simple to lower the feed teeth for stippling, free-motion sewing and button sewing.
Electronic foot controller,
6 presser feet,
Pack of needles,