Home Cinema And Video
Electronics – Home Cinema And Video
12, 2015, Fengtao Software, the industry leader in the field of DVD, Blu-ray and video backup solutions, rolls out a time-limited giveaway, offering an exceptional chance for customers to get its Passkey software (including Passkey for DVD & Blu-ray) for free.
The giveaway starts today and runs throughout till the month end.
Move on to dive into the details.
* Get Passkey for DVD & Blu-ray for Free before Sept.
The 20-day long giveaway is rolled out in order to express the heartfelt gratitude to customers’ lasting support, and it centers on the world famous DVD & Blu-ray decrypter software2 – Passkey. Why do people need Passkey? Because it is capable of removing all kinds of protections embedded on any DVD & Blu-ray disc, making any DVD & Blu-ray disc accessible for watching with video player software on PC and working with quite a lot of third party programs to access DVD & Blu-ray content.
12 to Aug.
Considering that the free license offered in the giveaway is the lifetime version which includes free updates and technical service, it is estimated that at least hundreds of thousands of pieces will be sent out.
Just move fast to catch one!
* Upgrade to DVDFab All-In-One Lifetime with Exclusive Discount
Apart from the Passkey giveaway, there is another big opportunity for existing customers to save huge. Before Sept.
1, all the existing customers who own the lifetime version of any single DVDFab product can enjoy a unique and exclusive discount to upgrade to DVDFab All-In-One Lifetime, and the discount grows if one has multiple lifetime products. This means that everyone gets a different discount, depending on how many lifetime products they currently have.
To make it simpler to understand, if one owns the lifetime version of DVDFab DVD Copy, and his/her discount is X%, and someone else owns lifetime DVDFab DVD Copy4 and DVD Ripper, and his/her discount is Y%, then, the number Y is bigger than X. How and where to find this exclusive discount? Just login to DVDFab Member Center, then customers will see the discount and also the tips on how to use it.
Make your decision fast!
About Fengtao Software
Fengtao Software Inc., a professional multimedia software provider, has been dedicated to working on DVD cloner, DVD copy, Blu-ray copy, DVD ripper, DVD/Blu-ray conversion, video converter, DVD creator, Blu-ray creator, Blu-ray media player, etc. for more than 11 years with its well known DVDFab software. It has more than 50 million global users.
Amazon India has came up with excellent deals as Independence day sales. Amazon offering a great discount sale on 10th,11th, 12th August 2015.’ Amazon Freedom Sale’ will be available for 3 days especially for India. There are no hidden charges and shipping charges on these deals.
Many items like electronic goods, books, cloths, laptops, mobile phones, home and kitchen appliances the offers were accessible on Amazon products.
Amazon Independence Day Deals 2015 from 10th to 12th August.
Amazon Offers on Electronic Items
Amazon offering special discount sale in India for all electronic goods, mobiles, laptops, tablets etc.
Get upto 40% discount on various mobiles. Many of the mobile brands were including in this series. There is also an interesting offer of 10% discount and also 15% cash back on HDFC debit/ credit cards.
Amazon deals on laptops were also offering upto 20% mega discount on all varieties of laptops.
You can have great deals also on exchange of laptops.
If you are waiting to own a laptop of your favourite model, you can grab this offer.
Amazon India offering upto 15% discount on Tablets.
Many of the latest tablets were also included in this series.
If you are waiting to buy a tablet at cheaper price you can hurry!!
Amazon Independence Discount Sale on Books
Many of the books are available in Amazon independence day discount sale.
Get upto 20% discount on various books.
Amazon Discount Sale on Home & Kitchen Appliances
Home items and kitchen appliances are getting upto 50% on sale discount.
Amazing discount on Clothing Range
Get up to 30% discount on various kinds of brands.
Amazon discount on Footwear
On various brands of footwear Amazon India offering upto 70% discount.
People looking to but various footwear can avail this discount offer.
More Independence Day Special Deals on Amazon.in
- Upto 30% OFF on Televisions
- Minimum 25% OFF on Car & Bike Parts and Accessories
- EOSS: Minimum 30% to 70% OFF on Clothing, Shoes, Sunglasses, Watches
- Upto 60% OFF on Men’s T-shirts
- Biggest Deals – Upto 50% OFF on Mega Electronics Sale
- Flat 60% Discount on Select Apparel Brands
- Get Upto ₹200 Gift Card on Purchases From Amazon KiranaNow Store
- Upto 70% OFF on Home & Kitchen Products
- Amazon The Great Indian Freedom Sale 10th to 12th August
- Upto 40% OFF on Top Selling Mobiles
- Upto 70% OFF on Great Savings Deal Every Hour
- Upto 40% OFF on Hard Disks
- End of Season Sale – Upto 70% OFF on Footwear
- Women’s Footwear All Under ₹499
- Flat 50% OFF on Adidas & Reebok Footwear
- End of Season Sale – Upto 70% OFF on Computer Accessories
- End of Season Sale – Upto 50% OFF on Watches
- Upto 30% OFF on Personal Care Appliances
- Upto 20% OFF on Titan Watches
- Flat ₹1000 Discount on Mi Redmi 2 (White)
- Upto 50% OFF on Mobile Accessories
- Special Offer on Large Appliances
- Upto 40% OFF on Power Banks
- Upto 30% OFF on Desktop & Monitors
- Flat 50% OFF on Best Selling Hindi Books
- Flat 40% – 60% OFF on French Connection
- End of Season Sale – Upto 60% OFF on Luggage and Bags
- Camera Sale – Upto 40% OFF on Cameras & Accessories
- Upto 50% OFF + Additional 20% OFF on Stationary Products
- Minimum 40% OFF or More on Sports Equipment
- Get 25% OFF or More on Baby Products
Ever since Caitlyn Jenner debuted on the cover of Vanity Fair1 back in June, the response from fans and the transgender community has been overwhelmingly positive.
Sure she’s met with plenty of haters, and the occasional critic who takes issue with Caitlyn’s insensitive comments2 toward disadvantaged trans people, but never before has she encountered something quite like this:
You may have seen that ad in your Facebook or Twitter feed today.
It was paid for by Sixt Rent-a-Car (“the leading car rental company in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Israel,” according to the company’s Wikipedia page), and we can’t imagine how anyone thought it was a good idea.
Obviously, the ad is making light of Caitlyn’s transition by referring to it as a “crossover” and comparing it to an Audi Q5.
We’ll give these guys the benefit of the doubt and assume that it was all meant in good fun.
Even so, comparing the difficulties faced by transgender people to a freakin’ car you can rent for $49 a day is wildly insensitive and just plain dumb.
Perhaps someone should send a DVD of the episode to the morons in the Sixt marketing department.
And maybe those dolts should take a page from Avis’ ad campaign and try harder…to not be douchebags.